Tax Business Owner Opportunity
Inclusive Tax SoftwareApply now
Be Your Own Boss! No Experience Necessary!
• Previous experience in tax preparation and filing is a plus.
• Good communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
• Basic knowledge of computer functions is required.
• Must be able to obtain a PTIN (Preparer Tax Identification Number)
Inclusive High Earners is growing our Tax division and looking to expand its network of tax professionals. We are looking for new and experienced tax professionals that are serious about starting or growing a successful tax business with our Partnership Program.
We’ll provide all the tools and training to help you be successful. You just need to bring a positive attitude, open mind, and willingness to learn. You will be responsible for building and growing your own clientele.
Our Program Includes:
• Unlimited Returns/E-Filing
• Unlimited States
• Current Year and 3 Prior Years
• Professional Tax Software, plus Training & Support
• Bank Products W/Refund Advances
• Customer Portal/App
• Weekly Training
• 1 on 1 & Group Coaching
• Essentials of Tax Law & Business Training
• Electronic Signatures
• Marketing Assistance
• Engage customers and future clients with your ability to prepare accurate and legal tax preparation services.
• Conducts a thorough in-person interview with potential clients, using the company’s propriety tax software application.
• Maintains safe record keeping measures for highly confidential PII.
• Delivers exceptional customer service by anticipating customer needs and considering the impact of all decisions/actions on the customer.
• Completes all related tax forms in accordance and in compliance with legislation and regulations.
• Furnishes taxpayers with sufficient information and advice to ensure correct tax form completion.
• Consults tax law reference materials to determine procedures for preparation of atypical returns.
• Answers questions and provide future tax planning to clients.
• Reviews financial records such as income statements and documentation of expenditures to determine forms needed to prepare tax returns.
• Research tax-related questions and issues through integrated Network
• Responds to clients appropriately and within a timely manner.
• Resolves client complaints or refers situations to the ERO (as appropriate) for resolution.
• Audits all tax return forms for accuracy and completeness (i.e., client signatures).
Job Types:Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Temporary
Pay: $300.00 - $7,500.00 per week
• Work from home
• Bonus pay
• Commission pay
• Flexible schedule
• Monday to Friday
• Weekend availability