Entry Level Tax Preparer Ruby
Interested in learning more about income taxes? Are you ready to work on your own terms in a recession proof industry? If so, we are looking for Tax Professionals for this upcoming Tax Season
• Must be passionate about numbers, money, finances, and tax law.
• High School Diploma or equivalent (Required).
• Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
• Active PTIN registered for 2023 Tax year (is preferred, but not required).
• Strong customer service skills with ability to empathize and instill confidence
• Ability/motivation to expand expertise and obtain a tax credential or certification
Join our Tax Program and learn how to become a Tax Professional and earn a great income during the tax season!
As an entry level Tax Preparer with Herij Taxes you'll work directly with customers that you find to prepare their tax returns. You'll have access to our inclusive virtual tools and resources, as well as opportunities to collaborate with experts in our network. This role includes several administrative tasks to support your work, like data entry and compiling and tagging documents for tax return prep. Throughout the tax season you will be introduced to other tools to help you move your business forward.Daily Expectations:
• Self-Paced training available with weekly group calls.
• Professional Tax Software training & support included
• Work and learn at your own pace!
• Unlimited Growth potential within the industry
• Network with other new and experienced Tax Pros
• Use excellent time-management and organizational skills demonstrating the highest personal and ethical standards through all communication tools.
• Review financial records, receipts, prior tax returns, income statements, and miscellaneous documentation to determine forms needed to prepare return.
• Accurately completes all related tax forms in accordance with policies, and in compliance with current legislation and regulations (i.e., client signatures).
• Consults tax law reference materials and web journals when necessary to offer the best solutions to taxpayers regarding issues you are not familiar with. Benefits:
• Earn an uncapped performance-based income.
• New Hire Accelerated Ramp up program with weekly Incentives, and Rewards.
• New Client Customer Cash Incentive program ($200 value)
• On the Job Training that positions you to hit the ground running during your first week.Compensation:
Job Types: Seasonal, Part-time
Commission: 65% Commission
Please complete this formal application if you are interested in learning more about working with us this upcoming tax season:
We look forward to working with you!